Murray Cowley will be driving his ‘breathed on MG Magnette to this year’s Turner Locker Barnfield Revival motor event in Exeter, Devon.
Murray Cowley is obviously a fan, this is his fourth Magnette this one being a 1958 ZB Magnette and is modified with the following:
- MGB 3 bearing 1800 engine rebuilt with unleaded head.
- 5 speed gearbox conversion and 3.9 rear axle ratio change.
- Disc brakes fitted to help it stop better.
- TR6 wheels, Derrington style Anti Roll Bar.
- Electronic distributor, Hi torque starter motor.
- Hidden Radio and speakers. Electric ariel.
- K&N filter conversion into the original filter housing
By all accounts this has left Murray with a nice cruising motor that will potter along all day at 70 mph.
Now in its fourth year the Turner Locker Barnfield Revival was created by Turner Locker Barnfield a Commercial Property Agency and Consultancy based in Barbnfield Crescent in Exeter’s Southernhay area.
This years event will be held in Barnfield Crescent Exeter on September 24th 2017, full details here.